Group Proposal

Eng Final Proposal (1)

Group Proposal Reflection

Free-for-all is a group project trying to take energy from an artificial black hole and convert it to usable energy. My group created our own machine to use and explained the science behind it. In the proposal, I have a group discuss the audience of the assignment which was our class. We explain the details and ask for donations in order to have enough money to build the project the genre/ text was discussed in relation to our assignment and is seen in the middle slides.

The genre/text is scientific, and the theme was a black hole that was seen on almost every slide. The purpose of the assignment was discussed majorly at the beginning and the end. The tone in the assignment is informative and formal since it relates to the audience.

The setting/context of our proposal Is the whole world since we are trying to give out usable energy for free anywhere on earth. My reflection is organized in paragraphs and reflects on our proposal. My reflection uses appropriate sentence mechanics and grammar, which is required for academic writing. Free for All was one of my favorite assignments and it made me think outside of the box.

Acknowledging the linguistic differences of resources to develop our project. Which required a lot of reading drafting revising editing and self-assessment. My writing goals were shared across multiple people as in my group members which helped my collaboration of social aspects in writing. It improved on genre analysis and multimodal composing of effective writing and made me formulate a stance in my proposal. However, he did not help me use the library sources and online databases use in the CUNY library. Overall, it strengthened my practices in integrating, evaluating, paraphrasing, summarizing, citing, and analyzing sources.